Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hello Everyone,

This is Chris's sister again - he called this morning from Base Camp - there are really high winds so they are waiting for the weather to clear to make a summit attempt.  They are deciding on an attempt possibly the 16th and 17th, though that is entirely weather dependent.

Email is currently not working.  They hope to have it fixed soon, but Chris wanted me to post a brief update to let everyone know they are happy and well and waiting for the summit bid.

Be well,
Amy

2 comments:

Scott said...

Brad, Chris, Eric and Rob,
Thank you for the exciting Journal. Makes those watching your progress feel like we are with you. What a privilege to be there. Best, good wishes for up to the top. Take care. Scott Thorburn

A2Girl said...

Hey Chris - the webguy says you can get your email if you empty out your mailbox -its over the limit. I tried to call you back, but it didn't work :) love you -Amy