Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hello Everyone,

This is Chris's sister again - he called this morning from Base Camp - there are really high winds so they are waiting for the weather to clear to make a summit attempt.  They are deciding on an attempt possibly the 16th and 17th, though that is entirely weather dependent.

Email is currently not working.  They hope to have it fixed soon, but Chris wanted me to post a brief update to let everyone know they are happy and well and waiting for the summit bid.

Be well,