Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Camp 4

Hello Everyone,  This is Chris's sister again, I heard from Chris this morning- they are safely at South Col (Camp 4). The weather patterns have shifted and the wind has picked up and its snowing.   They are going to wait 12 hours and rest to determine if they will go for the summit in the next 24 hours - its a balmy 14 degrees F, which is actually pretty warm for 26K ft- send safe thoughts!
 - Amy

1 comment:

Claudine said...

Thanks for keeping us posted!